Thursday, April 20, 2006

Holiday pounds

Having cast aside my hope of shedding the Holiday weight before the summer, I've decided to follow the example of the Taco Hunt Blog. In this case, I will focus on naming restaurants I find interesting and tasty. I will start in the Edinburg area, as it is where I have my academic pursuits.

NANCY'S (Edinburg)

Located on North Bus. 281 (Closner) / North of Schunior.
A small hole-in-the-wall restaurant. Actually I was turned-on to this place by Gene's uncle, Charlie. They have the BEST chicken tacos I've ever tasted. It's a small, but varied menu. Great taste and very moderatley priced. If ever in the area give NANCY'S a try.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Gene Espinoza said...

That is a good place! Charlie knows where to go, follow him and you won't go hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home