Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ethiopia Sidamo


I'm in love! For those coffee drinkers out there I highly recommend this particular blend. I know, I know...mega-giant corporation, but at least (on the surface) they are ethical about how they acquire the coffee...


Ethiopia Sidamo From the birthplace of coffee, Sidamo is highly prized by coffee buyers from around the world. It features a fleeting, floral aroma with a bright yet soft finish and, like the best Sidamo coffees, a wonderful hint of lemon. Typically, Ethiopian coffee is grown in small, backyard coffee gardens and sold at daily auctions.
Yeah! Yeah! I sold out on this one, but it's great coffee!

2 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home