Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The summer wind...

I don't know how many of you have noticed my abscence, much less missed me. I've been pinning away the summer on all sorts of pursuits. With the kids being out of school, I've realized how much my social life depends on theirs. I now live thru their eyes. Their careless demeanour and the glimmer of hope in their eyes. Definetely makes it worth dealing with all the BS, it's for them.

How tragic it is, this, this violence in the Middle East (and the rest of the world). For what? What's wrong with us? I pray for the innocents. They pay the price. The pictures of dead children is what hurts the most!!! Bring them to me instead, I will take care of them!

:(

5 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger denise said...

All people can do at this point is pray for the innocents.

What I find particularly odius about the Hezbollah/Israeli conflict is how all of the cable news outfits were a littel too quick to ignore the Iraq occupation. CNN can't stop showing their correspondents map with all of their brave reporter's faces appearing over Lebanese/Israeli towns.

Why aren't Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper reporting from the front lines in Iraq? Since we keep being reminded of just how fucking great everything is over there, you'd think there'd be more coverage.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Junkbox said...

You are absolutely right! The current leader of this nation and his cronies are the biggest threat to world peace and prosperity. The people that are supposed to lead us and guide us are, in my opinion, our greatest enemies. I pray we can flush this destructive cycle by the next election. Unfortunatley, the damage they have cause will have a lasting effect.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Truth Be Told said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Truth Be Told said...

Don't forget about Afghanistan either. That is another conflict we seem to hear less and less about.

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Prix sony handycam californie Nguyen coat of arm Who sells armstrong tires Pop ups blockers popup blocker Mel gibson penis Liposuction picture thigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home